Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Pain You Caused

The Pain You Caused
By: Asia L. Livingston
Yesterday was the past,
Today is the future
Why cant you just drop the past
Relationships just won’t last
Don’t know why I give my trust.
Give my love.
Give everything.
Why do I keep trying to,
Work everything out with you
You always acting like a fool
I’m tired of trying to tell the truth
Don’t know why I keep up with you
Why do I,
Keep making the same mistakes as before,
Knowing that I can’t trust you no more
I’m getting sick and tired of your lies
Closing my eye’s before I start to cry
You are the one to cause all this pain
My heart is suffering, you’re the one to blame
Wanting to leave, but can’t walk out the door
I can’t go on like this anymore. . .
This song/ poem is referring to the story i wrote about how i met my dad, because if you read very closely in the beginning i said, “My life started was like a blessing from God, but then turned into a living nightmare,” well this is the living nightmare of my  life.

13 comments:

  1. that was a good song and your a good singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASIA ! YOU GO GIRL ! LOL I LIKED IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your song and your dedication of it.I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....you've got some serious guts to not only just put this down on paper, but sing it in front of the class (you nailed it, by the way). I am totally jealous, in awe. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was beast mode! You can sang girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude that was totaly from the heart and the was beast mode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was amazingly awesome. I liked that it was a song that you sang great

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that your song was really deep. It showed raw emotion and actual feeling. I've never read anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was deep! i heard you sing! nice vocals! are you in chorus? if not, you should be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked this so much that I had to read it again and I tried to sing it in my mind but it didnt work out to well. My favorite part is when you say "I cant walk out the door."

    ReplyDelete