Monday, March 5, 2012

Why Should I Care?

On the outside you see a out going person, but on the inside is a broken hearted, always living in the past, can't move on from the hurt and pain she's been through, little girl.

On the inside my heart is broken into a million pieces and it need surgery fast. I'm dying of pain in my heart because I feel like no one loves me anymore, no one cares me anymore...... do I even come to you thoughts? I guess its just God and I vs. the world, but that's fine with me.

You don't have to love me, because I never did love you. You don't have to care, because I didn't give two cents about you. I really don't care if I come to your thoughts at all anymore, because you never came across mine either. I never loved you and I never cared because you are self-fish, low-life, and self centered. I could really give two cents about you and your feelings, because I mean you never did for me. You give me a good reason to care about you....why should I? You answer that question for me.

1 comment:

  1. wow I can tell that you was hurt and angry. This is a great story (peom) . Ily and keep writing your pian and anger into something wonderful

    ReplyDelete