Saturday, June 23, 2012

Where Would I Be

If you were to leave,
Then where would I be...

I can't live without your love'n.
I can't live with all the pain .
When you walk out the door,
All it will do is rain.
And I never want you to leave me,
So listen to me now.
Cause if your not in my life,
Where would I be .
Without you now?

When your here with me,
I see things so clearly.
You wouldn't imagen.
With your strong arms,
Wrapped all around me.

I need you in
My life baby,
If you were to leave
Where would I be?

Please baby don't go.

1 comment:

  1. I got done reading this and felt, "well, I sure hope that he does't go." You're writing made me feel like this person really fills an important need for you, like they make your world stable and shape your identity. You really know how to make words work.

    ReplyDelete