Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Sky Isn't the Limit, There's so Much More Beyond the Clouds

I'm so far from gone,
Ha ha... you would think I would disappear.
So high in the sky,
The clouds can't even see me.
From cloud 9
To Galaxy 12,
My life is like a movie.
Someone should document it,
And then put it on a screen.
Cause if I told you verbally,
Your eyes would fill with tears.
Maybe even have fears about...
......Me......
So I run,
Far away to get away.
And when I get away, ha, ha,
I start to fly.
Way in the sky,
Surrounded by nothing but the music.
Flowing through my body,
Feeling so good.....
I just had to do it again,
Ha, ha.... and again

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you always express your feelings. I especially love this one because I caught on what it was actually about! Lol, girl you aint slick.

    ReplyDelete